Friday, May 1, 2015

Friday Night Lights Quotes

We are starting out the month of May(I originally wrote April. How can it be May already?) with some quotes from my all time favorite TV show couple Eric and Tami Taylor from Friday Night Lights. Why? There is no real explanation other than the fact that I found these quotes in my drafts and decided it was time to post them. These two represent everything I want in a future relationship.

"I think it's good you're questioning your faith, I just want you to have faith … something that you can hold on to, when I can't hold on to you." -Tami Taylor

"Every man at some point in his life is gonna lose a battle. He's gonna fight and he's gonna lose. But what makes him a man, is that in the midst of that battle he does not lose himself." -Eric Taylor

"It's my turn babe. I have loved you and you have loved me and we have compromised, both of us...for your job. And now it's time to talk about doing that for my job." -Tami Taylor

"You get one chance in life, fellas. You can either take advantage of it, or you can piss it away. You do that latter, and you're gonna regret it the rest of your lives." -Eric Taylor

"There's no weakness in forgiveness." -Tami Taylor

Listen to me. I said you need to strive to be better than everyone else. I didn’t say you needed to be better than everyone else. But you gotta try. That’s what character is. It’s in the try.” -Eric Taylor

No comments: