Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Those plates


While babysitting the other day I let one of the little girls run around with my phone. She decided to take hundreds of pictures on it.
We tend to take pictures at events we want to remember or photograph things of importance to us.
So it was fun to scroll through the hundreds of pictures and see what a 4 year old thought was worthy of being photographed.











She took pictures of more important things like her older sister, baby brother, and her dog, but I appreciated the random items. They were things that I would not consider to be picture worthy, but she did. I consider my friends and the sheninigans we do to be worthy of being documented and she is in a time of life where her toys and random objects have a lot of meaning. The mind of a child will always amaze me. 
Am I thinking to hard about these random pictures? Probably. But it's still a reminder to appreciate the small things in life. 

No comments: