Friday, May 15, 2015

Tree Hugger


On Saturday, Victoria and I both had off of work and decided to spend it in Door County.
It was the perfect time to go, because the tourist have yet to make it crowded!
The weather was great for exploring, because it wasn't too hot, but not too cold either.
Victoria dragged me out of the house by 9:30am on my one day off!
Once I got some coffee in me I forgave her.

We returned to Cave Point.
A few months back we had an amazing girls night spent at Cave Point.
It's was a lot safer this time of year, because there was no chance of us slipping on ice and falling off of the cliff!



We then went to Peninsula State Park.
We visited the lighthouse and hiked the 2 mile trail on the bluff.
It was beautiful!




We then ate at one of my favorite pizza places Big Tomato in Fish Creek.
I've ate their almost every time I've gone to Door County.
After stuffing ourselves with pizza we walked around the town and did a little shopping.
There was a "Help Wanted" sign in almost every store front.
They are hiring for the summer if anyone is interested!

It was a lovely day spent with my roommate and a great way to relieve stress.


No comments: