Friday, June 12, 2015

First Dates and Coral

Brittney's match making skills are off to a good start.
I went out to dinner with her brother Anthony on Tuesday night.
The picture below is with Victoria, Brittney, Anthony, and me at the start of the night.
Brittney had been mentioning her brother to me for months!
She started before I broke up with Andy and apparently she has been mentioning me a lot to her brother as well.

Of course, the first time we meet it involves a ton of alcohol, but if he can give me this look and still want my number, maybe I didn't leave that terrible of an impression! 
We also both wore the color coral that night which was a nice bonding point.

For our date we meet up downtown. He showed up on his crotchrocket and asked if I wanted a ride. Of course, I was wearing a dress and my gladiator sandals, because I was not planning on hopping on a motorcycle that night. Good thing my mom insisted I wear spandex shorts under my dress, because I got on the bike. I hope I got some brownie points for that! We then ate at a restaurant right on the river. We had Bloody Marys and tuna wraps. Ordering the same thing was not planned. 

I had a really nice time! I'm terrible at first dates, but always manage to survive. 
He's one of those guys that body builds and I've never gone out with a "gym" guy. 
Now that I'm almost 20 I decided it was time to branch out and try new things.
So we will see how this ends up.
I'm leaving on my trip soon, so I'm not expecting much to come out of this other than a friendship, but you never know.



No comments: