Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Labor Day Weekend

Saturday was my only day off for Labor Day weekend, but I had the perfect work schedule that allowed me to fit all the weekend festivities in!

Friday night I headed up north with Shandell!
It was her 21st birthday.
We bar hopped the first night and took way too many shots.
I'm pretty sure it was Shandell's goal to order every fruity tasting shot possible, which I can't complain about!

We ended the night in her cabins garage drinking Bloody Mary's and finally crawled into bed around 4am. 


The next day we spent at the lake!
It was a beautiful day for drinking margarita's.
We swam out to the water trampoline and ended up taking a 45 minute nap.
We were definitely the life of the party at the lake!



Saturday night was spent drinking in different garages!
I absolutely love partying up north.
You don't need to party anywhere fancy in order to have a fun time.


I came home Sunday morning and headed off to work right away, which left me in day old make-up and a messy bun.
That was not very fun, but at least it went by fast!
Within 30 minutes I went from work to home to a wedding.
My classmate from high school married Victoria's old co-worker.


The wedding reception was at the Botanical Gardens.
The Bride and Groom looked amazing!
There was free wine, which we all consumed a lot of, except for our DD Anna!
Victoria and Anna had the grand idea to head up to Door County on a whim.
Six of us crammed into Anna's car, while still decked out in our wedding gear, and headed to Cave Point. We only had to pull over once to pee on the side of the highway!


The heels and fancy clothes did not stay on long.
We stripped down to our skivvies and jumped into the supposedly freezing water.
We were all pretty drunk and didn't notice the temperature, but Anna insisted the water was cold.




We went to a more secluded section and decided to go topless.
Klay so kindly captured the moment on my phone in a large variety of pictures.
Drunk girls make great decisions!
I honestly love how hilarious the pictures turned out.
I'll be putting those in a safe place to look at when I'm old and wrinkly.



We left Cave Point and headed home with a pit stop at McDonalds.
It was the first time Victoria and I have stopped for fast food in a month.
It didn't taste as good as I remember.


We went to get our cars at the Botanical Gardens only to find the gate shut.
We luckily found out that the gate wasn't locked and we could sneak our cars out.
The next morning I went into work exhausted and sore in interesting places.

I can't believe that summer is gone!


No comments: