Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Quick Update

It is now the middle of September. I have been back home for almost a full month now. Why does time go by so fast? School is in full swing. Between work and school my schedule leaves little time for much else. Speaking about work I finally quit Pizza Ranch! Victoria and I are now barista's at Starbucks. Yes, I am now living, attending school, and working with Victoria. If we can survive two months together on a road trip I think we can survive this. We have also been living together for one year now. That's pretty much the equivalent of surviving the first year of marriage. I've never had my life this intertwined with someone. This is definitely a time of my life that I will always look back on fondly, even though I'm sleep deprived and overwhelmed with school. That's a plus of rarely remembering the bad things when we think back on the past!


No comments: