Thursday, September 24, 2015

Work, School, Home

Work update:
I had my first day at Starbucks today! It was the first time in 3 1/2 years that I've been the new person who doesn't know a thing. The place just happened to be understaffed during the morning rush so I got thrown into everything really quick. Besides that I had a pretty good first day!

School update:
I aced my first two exams in the actual nursing program! I studied my ass off and still had myself convinced that I was going to fail. It's such a good feeling when you take an exam and actually know the answers. I'm honestly expecting to have mental breakdowns every time before a big exam.
Nursing school is fun.

Home update:
Victoria and I had a fight about a pot. At the end, we realized how ridiculous we were being and had a good laugh about it! Living with your best friend gets interesting at times.

No comments: