Best part of 2015
- Vacationed in Florida with Victoria and Liv. It was just a small two week vacation, but we packed in a lot. We spent time at the beach, Universal Studios, exploring locals parks, kayaking with alligators, and I got to attend Victoria's Aunt Pam's famous new years eve party.
- I continued my nannying job, which really got me thinking that kids may not be for me.
- Victoria, Liv, and I went to Michigan and spent time with Victoria's grandparents. It was a really laid back time, but we shot guns, gambled at a casino, and enjoyed the great outdoors. You can make an adventure out of anything!
- I broke up with Andy. My relationship with him made me realize just how independent of a person that I am, what I want out of a relationship, and most importantly what I want of out life.
- Victoria and I got invited to Brittney's 30st birthday party. What's so special about a birthday party you might ask? Well, we were introduced to a few people that have been a big part of our life since then.
- Victoria and I partied a lot. We had loft parties, partied in Milwaukee, partied up north, partied on Bourbon St, etc. It was a year full of drinking and we have a lot of great memories from our crazy nights and days!
- I finally attended Country USA. Victoria, Sydney, and I stayed with Sarah during it. There was lots of drinking, drama, and we even hitch hiked home one night. It was a great last hurrah, before leaving for the summer!
- Victoria and I went on a two month long road trip and Liv tagged along for a month of it. It was amazing being able to have a new adventure every single day. We met some really great people, saw America, reconnected with family, and made a lot of great memories. It was a trip of a lifetime and really made me grow as a person.
- I started the official nursing program. I finished my gen ed's and finally got off of the wait list. Nursing has always been a dream of mine and to finally know that my dream will come true in a little over a year is crazy to me! It went through one of the hardest semesters of my life, but I ended the semester with a 4.0. Hard work pays off!
- I quit the job I've had since my junior year of high school and got a job at Starbucks. It was one of the best decisions I've ever made! I have some really great co-workers and a wonderful work environment.
- Spent Christmas in Florida with Victoria's family and spent a week in New York City. Every time I go to NYC I fall more in love with it. We also got to celebrate New Years Eve in Times Square!
It was a hell of a good year!