Saturday, April 16, 2016

Ron Swanson

A few weeks ago we headed to Milwaukee to see Nick Offerman aka Ron Swanson.
If you aren't a fan of Parks and Recreation you might not know who I'm talking about, but you really should. 


We left right after my clinical ended on Thursday.
Victoria drove for I could work on my homework on the way down.
The show started at 7:00pm, but we had plans to meet up with Rachel and Clair in Milwaukee earlier.

We met them at Colectivo for coffee and got the most amazing taco's at Bel Air Cantina. 
Afterwards, we decided to walk around and take some pictures. 
It was really cold and jackets would have ruined our outfits.
So we braved the cold! 

We were casually walking when I noticed blood dripping from my finger.
I had somehow managed to slice it open.
Probably should have gotten a tetanus shot, but oh well.
We got some great shots!



Everytime someone takes a good picture of myself I got more annoyed with my senior pictures.
I paid $200 for a professional to do them and hated every single one of them.
I've loved pictures of myself taken with a simple iPhone and instagram filter. 
Words of advice: Save yourself the money and use an Iphone!

The show was fantastic!
He read from his book and then did a Q&A, which was hilarious. 
Some people are idiots and Ron...I mean Nick totally called them out on it. 
Victoria ended up driving back home and I tried to get some sleep, because I had clinicals at 6:00am the next morning. Being exhausted the next day was so worth it!

No comments: