Friday, April 15, 2016

This and That

I came to this coffee shop to get shit done, but then I ordered the most amazing quiche, which for some reason reminded me that I haven't blogged this month. Oh the horror. It's a situation that needed to be fixed and put on top of my "to-do" list. Patient care plans? Those sick people can wait. Clinical management paper due in a few hours? I work best under a time crunch any way.

Victoria and I slaved away at Starbucks on Easter. 
We loved it, clearly. 
Our new manager isn't awful, but he thinks that being a manager at Starbucks is the equivalent of curing cancer or feeding the starving children in Africa. Calm down, buddy. The world will continue to turn even though we aren't wearing our name tags. 


I had a dinner with my younger cousin Jonna. 
My younger cousins are starting to become people I don't mind talking with.
I've waited a long time for this!
Her dad came up to me at Easter and said, "Thank you for inviting Jonna to dinner! She was so excited and has been talking about it ever since." Parent's are so embarrassing, but I'm glad she had fun!

Victoria also dragged me to bible study a few weeks ago.
It wasn't awful, but I was just reminded how much of an outsider I feel in a church setting. 

That's all I got for ya, folks. 



No comments: