Saturday, May 14, 2016

Embrace Vulnerability

Wednesday night Victoria and I went to Heather's apartment for dinner.
We work with Heather at Starbucks.
The entire night was spent doing random shit like dancing and singing.
I love being around people that fill time with laughter.

The next morning I finished up the semester, which meant it was time to celebrate.
Kaitlyn, Emily, and I went to the bar for drinks and dinner and then headed back to our place. 
We drank the night away and probably woke up the neighbors.

It was also Thursday, which means it was Topless Thursday!
Unfortunately, society finds female nipples offensive so I can't post those pictures, but they were priceless. 
My friend Kaitlyn sent this to Victoria and I. I love it! I love that Emily crawled in bed with Kaitlyn and I at 3am, because she wanted to cuddle. I love that we talk about "taboo" subjects that make some people cringe, because I think it is important to realize we all do dumb shit. I love that I hang out with girls that embrace their bodies and could care less about taking off their shirts and hanging out. 

"Surround yourself with people who make you hungry for life, touch your heart, and nourish your soul."

No comments: