Sunday, June 12, 2016

Wedding Crashers

A few weeks ago I had lunch with my cousin Gina.
We talked for four hours and at the end she invited me and Victoria to her friends wedding in Green Bay. Gina's a person I've always looked up to and admired from a far. We are eleven years apart and would only see each other during family get-together's. She's a bit on the crazy side and is always up for a good time! It made me feel so great that after years of wanting a relationship with her she finally took notice of me and wanted to hang out. 



Victoria and I had a few drinks at The Cannery before hand.
The wedding was super small and we didn't have a chance at blending in.
The Brides laughed at us "crashing" their wedding.
We got along with everyone at the reception and danced the night away.


People always think that Victoria and I are lesbians. Attending a lesbian wedding full of other lesbian couples made people just assume we were lesbians as well. We might as well be because we fit in wonderfully with the group!


Gina and her girlfriend got in a fight at the end of the night.
Victoria, Gina, Gina's friend, and I started to drive off and then noticed Heidi standing outside.
We didn't mean to forget about her, but we did find it pretty humorous that her pouting almost lead to her getting left behind. 
We dropped them off at the hotel with their other friends and everyone wanted us to join them for more drinks. 
Gina's girlfriend ran off to their room and Gina decided to come out with us instead of dealing with her. At one point Gina got so pissed she threw her phone, which cracked the screen. 
So much drama, but I'm glad the Gina decided to join us.


The night went by so fast and I was so sad at the end of the night. 
It was so much fun and a night that you just want to redo over and over again.
I highly suggest crashing a lesbian wedding!



While we were celebrating the love of a beautiful lesbian couple there was a horrible hate crime happening in Orlando. I hate that we live in a world where someone thinks it is okay to take someone else's life just because they do not approve of someones lifestyle.
You're in my prayers Orlando!



No comments: