Tuesday, July 5, 2016

4th of July

The 4th of July is probably one of my favorite holidays!
It is also my moms birthday.
It always brings a good time and this year was no different.
Victoria, my sister, and I headed to the beach in Two Rivers.
We had plans to meet up with Whitney and Jess, but miscommunication occurred and we ended up at different beaches.
My little sister was our designated driver for the day, which we took full advantage of starting bright and early. We were laughing our ass's off at the beach and goofing around.
All the old people surrounding us either found us very entertaining or made them hate our generation even more!
On the way back home my sister got pulled over...and she only got her license two months ago.
Victoria and I were so drunk, but still managed to sweet talk the cop into only giving her a warning.
That cop loved us!
That could have ended a lot differently.

We then headed to Applebee's for lunch and then went downtown to meet up with everyone.
I am so use to our Farmer's Market crowd when I'm downtown and didn't realize we had so many strange people in Green Bay. The rest of the night involved more drinking and some girl drama(which is pretty rare in our friend group). The fireworks were cool, the food was good, and I was so ready for bed at the end of the night. 


No comments: