Friday, July 29, 2016

The List

Back in high school I created a list of things I wanted to accomplish before I turned 21. I honestly thought I had so much time and before I knew it I was 21 without everything accomplished. So I'm giving myself an extension, because I can create the rules for this! I only have 5 things left to accomplish and the only one I don't see getting done is #20. Do people even camp outside of stores anymore? So besides that one I'm giving myself a year to finish it off.

1. Graduate High School (5/25/2013)

2. Get my drivers licence and a car (7/21/2011)
(2003 Hyundai Santa Fe)

3. Get my nose pierced (8/7/2013)

4. Sing Karaoke alone 

5. Pull off a really good practical joke
(I actually have a few under my belt)

6. Attend 3 concerts (3/3)
(Skillet, Eric Church, and Kip Moore)

7.Visit another country
(Haiti)

8.Learn a new language
(Spanish)

9.See 50 out of the top 250 movies as voted by IMDB (42/50)
(Schindlers List, The Dark Knight, The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King, Star Wars: Episode V, The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring, Star Wars, Inception, Forrest Gump, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, The Matrix, Raiders of the Lost Ark, The Dark Knight Rises, Its a Wonderful Life, Saving Private Ryan, The Shining, Back to the Future, Toy Story 3, Star Wars: Episode VI, The Lion King, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, Batman Begins,  The Avengers, The Wizard of Oz, Trainspotting, Finding Nemo, Groundhog Day, Rocky, Ratatouille, Pirates of the Caribean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, Monsters Inc, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, 2001: A Space Odyssey, Toy Story, UP, 12 Years a Slave, How to Train Your Dragon, Finding Nemo, Gravity, The Help, Beauty and the Beast and Jurassic Park)

10.Learn to parallel park

11. Eat 10 things I swear I hate but haven't tried (10/10)
(Sushi, Guacamole, Okra, Plums,Squid, Conch, Crab Rangoon, Fresh Crab, Lobster Bisque, Oysters)

12. Try 20 new restaurants (20/20)
(Kavarna, Chipotle, Atlanta Bread Company, Panera Bread, Mackinaws, Pollo Tropical, The Town Fryer, Popeye's, Big Bowl, Kokos, Cotton Exchange, The Fuzzy Pig, Red Lobster, Shakey's Pizza, Taco Time, Sammi's Pizza, The Lowry, Bub's Brewing,Co., Doc's on the Fox, Jeffersons Pub and Grill)

13.Give ten “just because” gifts (10/10)
(A firetruck book, Uno game, spider man cup and bowl, bag of candy corn, fruit snacks,Haiti bracelet, Europe water vase, batman shirt, organic soaps)

14. Pay for the person behind me in the drive-thru

15.Take pictures in a photo booth

16.Submit a secret to PostSecret

17.Create a time capsule to be opened when I turn 50

18. Go Blonde

19. Go cliff-diving
(Summer 2015 in Flathead Lake, Polson, Montana )

20. Camp outside of a store

21. Go on a roadtrip with my friends
(Spring Break 2013 to Florida and a 2 month road trip across the USA)

22. Go on a mission trip
(Haiti 2011 and 2012)

23. Run a 5k

24. Donate blood or plasma

25. Attend Prom

26. Move out of my parents house  (8/20/2013)

27. Dye my hair a "funky" color

28. Get a tattoo (7/16/2013 and 5/22/2015)

29. Get my tragus pierced (8/9/12)

30. Go skinny dipping

31. Fall in love

32. Get accepted into my top choice college
(Winona State University)

33. Live in a different state other than Wisconsin
(Minnesota)

34. Take off or land at 15 different airports (15/15)
(Toussaint Louverture International (Haiti), Mission Aviation Fellowship(Haiti),Aerodrome d'Hinche (HaitiAustin Straubel International(Green Bay,WI), General Mitchell International (Milwaukee,WI),O'Hare International (Chicago,IL), Salt Lake City International(Salt Lake City,UT), Kansas City International (Kansas City), Miami International (Miami,FL), Denver International  (Denver, CO), Colorado Springs Airport (Colorado Springs, CO), Dallas/Fort Worth International (Dallas, TX), Spokane International Airport (Spokane, WA), Orlando International Airport (Orlando, FL), and Washington Dulles International Airport (Dulles, VA)

No comments: