Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Flying By


My summer classes have officially ended and I ended up with A's in both of them.
I'm not sure how that happened, but I'm not complaining!
They made for a rough summer, but the lightened work load in the Fall will be worth it!


It has been two weeks since Victoria left.
I've spent everyday since she has been gone drinking.
It has been a good coping mechanism!
I would rather have her drinking next to me.


I've been spending more time with my little sister.
We are working our way through American Horror Story.
I like the show, but I'm not a fan of watching it alone.

Kaitlyn, Emily, and I have decided that once the school year starts we are changing our weekly lunches into weekly bar hoping dates. This will give us a chance to de-stress after clinical's and check out new bars. It's so nice having all of my friends be 21!

I went tubing for the first time since I vacationed in Colorado back in middle school.
I made sure to warn everyone about the brain eating amoeba's that we learned about in microbiology!
I don't want any of my friends dying from meningitis!



My month of freedom is flying by, but I have plenty more adventures planned!
I'm dreading the start of the semester, but the sooner it starts the sooner it will end!

No comments: