Saturday, August 6, 2016

There she goes

My best friend left for 6 months to hang out with her family in Florida and then head off to the Netherlands to study abroad. Ever since Victoria and I became roommates we have become more of a "we" or an "us", which makes this seperation really hard! The longest we have been apart in 2 years is only a couple of days. We are pretty much a couple and the idea of a six month break-up makes me wanna cry...I actually did cry, which does not happen very often. 

I am going to visit her for a month at the end/beginning of the year, which will be so fun!
We will be back to Rae and Victoria is no time.
In the mean time I'm going to work on myself as an individual.
I'll probably save a lot of money as well, because satisfying late night cravings is more fun when someone goes with you. 

I'm going to miss my girl so much!
I know she'll have the time of her life.

No comments: