Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Thanksgiving Week

I have all of Thanksgiving week off and it has been lovely so far! I had an exam on Friday and thought that I failed it. So I had plans to spend all of Thanksgiving break studying for the next exam, but then I found out that I passed so my plan went back to doing absolutely nothing all week. Brennan and I attended his friend Irene's birthday party, which involved a lot of drinking, dancing, and pizza consumption. I also spent a lot of time laying around, and Brennan forced me to watch the first season of Game of Thrones.

To make myself feel less lazy I have gotten a few odds and ends finished. I had Victoria buy my ticket to England for Christmas with her and Whitney! Apparently, your bank does not like it when your card numbers are being used in a different country. My bank has called me three times making sure that it wasn't a fraudulent purchase. So that has been fun. I also fixed two different pairs of pants that had holes in them. I'm such an adult!

P.S.
The new Gilmore Girl episodes come out on Friday!! My friend Andrea and I have bought multiple bottles of wine and plan on ordering pizza for our six hour binge on Friday. We have been waiting a long time for this!


No comments: