Sunday, January 1, 2017

Europe: Den Haag has cool cats and big buildings

Victoria knows I have a slight cat obsession and she suggested he go to a cat cafe!!
During our walk to the cafe we saw a lot of Den Haag.
There are bikes everywhere, because that is the primary mode of transportation there. 
Victoria also had us stop at her favorite vintage store on the way to the cafe,
We got coffee and I journaled, while the cats roamed around us.
I was in heaven!
Afterwards, we stopped at an antique store, H&M, and COS.
The city center was so crowded, but I loved it!.

We then walked to The Penthouse for drinks.
We went all the way up to the 42nd floor and walked outside to see the view.
We then ordered fancy gin and tonics, which went straight to our heads. 
On our way back home I ventured to the grocery to buy bread, while everyone else headed back.
I love experiencing cities with my friends, but every once in a while I just want to take in a new place by myself, which this allowed me to do!
We then made chicken stir-fry and went downstairs to play drinking games. 
We played circle of death, fuck pyramid, and pool.
At one point Whitney and I ventured out to get food, because Europe brought out our appetites. 


No comments: