Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Banjo's

Victoria and I went to Janna's for a nice supper and a few glasses of wine.
We were talking about relationships and Janna's job search failures.
It was going to be a low key night, until we got a text from Anthony inviting us out.

So we drove to downtown De Pere and met up with him and a few other people.
There were these two older men that kept trying to talk with everyone in our group.
I normally love old people, but these guys were so creepy!
One of them wanted us to call him uncle....umm no.
We danced and I learned that I could catch popcorn when it is thrown in the air.
It only took me 21 years to figure that out!


We were having a good time when all of a sudden Katie decided to get into a fight with a lady sitting at the bar. We had to leave, before she got us kicked out. 
Back at Anthony's Janna played the banjo for us.
Katie and Andrea got in a huge fight, which is apparently common for those two.
I was literally laughing out loud and not even hiding it, while I was watching them go at it.
It was the most dramatic couple fight I've ever seen.

I love nights that you think will be low key and end up being the complete opposite!



No comments: