Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Happiness

I've been feeling a bit lost and unsatisfied lately.
My reasons for feeling this way are truly first world problems.
I'm not sure what I want to do after graduation, I'm feeling stressed out by school, the town I live in makes me feel like I'm suffocating, etc. 
Victoria and I met up at a coffee shop yesterday and had a really good talk about happiness.
On the way home from the coffee shop I noticed the sunset.
I decided to pull over and truly enjoy it.
I called Victoria to come and join me.
We listened to music and just took in our surroundings. 
 When we got home Victoria started reading a book about happiness, her cousins texted her about happiness, and I found out it was the  National day of Happiness. 
The universe was clearly trying to tell us something!




No comments: