Monday, March 20, 2017

St. Patrick's Day

St. Patrick's day was an interesting day.
I started it out by having my last day of clinical ever.
I will never have to write a care plan ever again!
This was by far my favorite clinical.
I liked everyone I was working along side and my instructor was great!
Afterwards, I headed home and got ready to go out.
I've been trying to hang out with my dad more and our schedules never seem to line up.
He asked me if I could help him with his outfit for the night. 
We went to his favorite bar and he attempted to help me with his pool skills.
My dad is great at playing pool and I am awful.
I also got to meet a lot of his friends, which was nice.

Victoria and Brennan met up with us later in the evening.
We all then headed to a different bar to meet up with my friend Andrea.
We stayed there for a while.
My dad and I had our first heart to heart conversation.
He even got teary eyed, which was cute. 


We ended the night drinking beers at home.
It was a really different night of "going out", but I really appreciated it.
It's good to switch things up.
I'll definitely be putting more of an effort in hanging out with my dad. 

No comments: