Saturday, April 29, 2017

Almost There

The countdown to graduation has begun. I am so ready for nursing school to be over, but I am not ready to move past my college years. I've been relating to Peter Pan on a whole new level. I love the life I've been living for these past few years. I somehow got lucky enough to live with my best friend for super cheap, which allows us to spend our money on traveling and having fun in other ways. I'm living a great life, but being this care free with barely any real responsibilities is not something I can maintain for the rest of my life. People are asking me what my next step is and I don't have an answer. I've always had a plan or next step figured out. I honestly hate telling people how I truly feel, but most of the time I get eye rolls and people tell me that this is all part of growing up. Thank you for telling me what I already know. That really changes how I feel...or not.

No comments: