Sunday, April 2, 2017

Ladies Night

Victoria and I were talking about how hard it is to get our favorite people all together.
We know so many great people, but we are all living busy lives and it's hard to make those schedules fit together. So we decided to plan a ladies night 1 1/2 months in advance. We thought that would give people enough time to clear their schedules for that day. 


Of course a few people couldn't make it, but the majority of the people we invited could!
It was so great having so many amazing women in the same room.
Everyone is doing different things in their lives and have have different personalities, but they all brought something to the table and connected so well!


We started off the night by decorating wine glasses.
Victoria and I bought wine glasses from the dollar store and paint markers from Hobby Lobby.
We asked that everyone bring their favorite bottle of wine!
So we got to try eight different types of wines.
It was the ultimate wine tasting experience.


We were all feeling real good by the time we finished painting our glasses.
We emptied all of the bottles of wine within an hour.
Also, jean jackets and shirts are very in.


My mom and a few other sober ladies drove us to our next destination.
I was in the car with my mom and Brittney, which was nice ride over to the restaurant. 
We had dinner plans at Hinterland.
It was a nice surprise to find out our server was a girl named Shannon who the majority of us knew!


We invited my mom to participate.
She's not a huge fan of big groups, but she did so well and I think she enjoyed herself.
One of my favorite parts of the night was when Lesley was asking my mom relationship advice.
We all chimed in and gave our opinion, but I thought it was sweet of Lesley to specifically ask my mom and make her feel included.
At one point Lesley stood up to chug her water, while the rest of us cheered her on.
Every table turned to look at our table.



We went to a bar after dinner and soon everyone went their separate ways.
It was one of those nights that you don't want to end, because you know you can't recreate it. 
I love every single one of the women that attended and I'm so grateful to have them in my life.

No comments: