Thursday, May 18, 2017

Day Drinking

When I returned from the bachelorette party Victoria and Amanda invited me out to day drink with them. I met up with them at Hagermeister out on the patio.
It was such a perfect day for drinking out on patios!
We then hit up Titletown Brewery, but before we went inside we popped open a bottle of champagne and chugged that while jamming out to the Dixie Chicks.

We then decided to take just one shot at another bar and head back to our place.
That's where Amanda passed out on the couch and I cried about my cat.
Amanda loves Arby's and I knew she needed a pick-me-up so we had my sister drive us their.
Arby's literally brought Amanda back to life!
She went from sleeping in the back seat to bitching about not having her Arby's sauce.
It was a miracle, folks!
This picture of Victoria and Lesley have nothing to do with this post, but we didn't take many pictures during our day drinking and I needed to use some picture. So I'm including this picture from another day drinking event!
So after we all recovered Anthony came over and we headed out to a bar for a few drinks, before calling it a day. 


No comments: